Friday, November 13, 2009

Who can I interview and where can I find information?

If I can interview someone to get information on assaults I would interview a police man. I would interview a police man because he/she might know why certain people went to prison. Plus someone can be there for assaulting someone and the police will definitely know. I would also interview my dad for information on assaults. I would interview my dad too because he used to be a police man. He used to take people them to court when he BUSTED them.

I found this info at:en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assault

Fact 1:someone _ _ _ _ _ _ _ assaulted a moman in an elevator at 3:29 A.M.

Fact 2:that same person _ _ _ _ _ _ _ assaulted another woman in a dark alley in Amsterdam.

I found these 2 facts on the man`s wanted poster.

1 comment:

Editor said...

Luis-
Good thinking. Can you find another site besides Wikipedia to help you do research? I'm not sure how those two things you put down there are facts.
Mr. Enders